Each drop of water is valuable. And each drop better be of some quality, because itâ€™s the peculiarity of every drop that counts when it comes to water usage! This is why wastewater treatment and recycling are of such a paramount importance!
Now, depending upon the purpose, specific water treatment improves the quality of the water likewise, enabling it to meet the required water demand easily. Letâ€™s see the benefits of recycled water in our daily life, especially in the industrial domain:
- Now the first thing to note is: the more the human exposure to the water, the more the water treatment is required! Meaning, if the recycled water has been planned to use for drinking purposes, then it must go through the water treatment of the highest standard!
- Non-potable uses of recycled water are many. From agricultural irrigation and public parks to commercial playgrounds and industrial complexes, recycled water is a boon everywhere!
- Onsite water reuse in industrial facilities proves to be both beneficial and economical to the corporation.
- Wastewater, also called as â€œgray waterâ€, from residential, commercial and industrial basins, washrooms and drains is totally reusable after gray water treatment, usually for landscape irrigation. And that the vegetation isnâ€™t harmed, the gray water is processed until it is toxins-free!
- Power plants and oil refineries can use reclaimed water for cooling.
- Construction activities and concrete mixing can be readily achieved with wastewater and less-treated recycled water.
- Toilet flushing and dust control are doable with treated water.
- Adequately processed water can be utilized at paper mills and carpet dyers factories.
- Water recycling is another way to avert wastewater from mixing in the good water streams, thus halting water pollution and disturbance to the ecosystem.
- Wetlands and riparian habitats can be created or tremendously enhanced with recycled water.